¡Uno! ¡Dos! ¡Tré! - La trilogie

I may be late with my reaction to the news that Green Day are releasing a trilogy of albums but I'm gonna post this regardless. Now this is good news on another wise shitty weekslashmonthslashyear... Green Day rock the pants off alot stuff that passes for music nowadays so this would always get me excited, but 3 albums... well yeah it's bloody fantastic. Roll on September, I never have liked summer anyway! :+)
"We are at the most prolific and creative time in our lives... This is the best music we've ever written, and the songs just keep coming. Instead of making one album, we are making a three album trilogy. Every song has the power and energy that represents Green Day on all emotional levels. We just can't help ourselves ... We are going epic as fuck!" BJ Armstrong
Fair play to them, alot of artists produce the best stuff in their early careers and live off past glories, but Green Day have shown over their last 2 albums (which were a reinvention from their 1st big break after all) that they still have the class. I hope they do Wembley again, that was nearly 4 hours of pure singalong heaven.

I'm loving the artwork as well; it's concept, style & just pure awesomeness!

Note the goofy expressions getting worse from left to right...

Comments

Popular Posts