Brains - My first ever blog entry!

Greetings, nearly every blog I read promises to be a daily/weekly blog, I'm not going to do that... My promise is that I will post new entries whenever I can be bothered/having something to say. Or is that a promise I won't keep as well? Oh, I don't know, let's just get this blog started already...
Brains, they are amazing aren't they? Did you know that your mind is not inventing faces seen in dreams; they are real faces from a catelogue of real people that you have seen during your life but may not personally know or remember? The gentleman trying to kill me with a ballpoint pen dressed in a horrendous looking clown suit last night may just have been bog-standard Beardy Pete from the No.94 bus I caught at the bottom of my street when I was 10. We have all seen hundreds of thousands of faces through our lives, so we have an endless supply of characters for our brain to utilize during our dreams. It like our brains are some legendary film director and they can pick the perfect star for their leading role. Now that is amazing... I hope my next blockbuster release isn't another horror! :)

Popular Posts